Before using this website, please read the following.
- The published information has been checked for accuracy prior to publishing, but Sigma Electoronics (hereafter, “Sigma”) makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to accuracy or completeness. Therefore, to perform any kind of business or contract related to the published information, it is necessary to consult beforehand a Sigma sales representative for confirmation and agreement drafting purposes.
- The published information is subject to updates and changes at any time. This does not mean, however, that all the published information is the latest information.
- This website may contain information about Sigma products, programs, or services not announced and/or provided countries other than Japan, but this does not necessarily mean that the Sigma plans to announce and/or provide these products, programs, or services overseas.
- The Sigma does not intend users to obtain confidential information through this website. Except for personal information as defined in “Protection of Personal Information on the Web,” information such as ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, etc., transmitted to the Sigma through this website is not considered to be confidential and will be handled as information that users agree can be freely used by the Sigma.
- The Sigma accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding any and all websites that can be accessed from this website. Moreover, the Sigma will not be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this website (including all other linked websites).